Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

The first Monday my parents were here was March 12, which just also happens to be the day that I married my Honey! We Celebrated 8 years of being Happily Married together and it was wonderful to have 2 amazing Babysitters so we could go out and do something just the 2 of us. We rode the train into town and had Sushi which is one of our favorites. It was the perfect way to celebrate the perfect way we feel about each other. Eight years ago I made the best decision of my life and I am so grateful that I did. I don't know what I would do without Steven. He is amazing and he takes such great care of our family. I know that no matter what happens, he will always be there for me and I will always be there for him. I love you Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment