Saturday, April 14, 2012

Loch Ness Pictures

Here are some of the pictures that I took while we were on our Bus Tour of Loch Ness and the Highlands. Sadly, my camera didn't handle taking pictures through the windows on the bus, so the only pictures I got were of places we actually stopped at. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of any of the Highland Cattle that were up there. They were really quite interesting looking. I loved their long hair and horns, but we never saw any while we were parked. Isn't that just my luck.
My Mom and me at Loch Lomond.
My Dad and me in Loch Lomond.
Just a picture of Loch Lomond. I thought it was really pretty.
Stopping for lunch at Fort Williams.
This is supposed to be Ben Nevis, the tallest Mountain, but the sun made it hard to capture.
Ben Nevis is somewhere behind me.
Our first view of Loch Ness.
The only Nessie that we actually saw.
Heading to the Boat Tour. I loved how tall I felt.
The Boat we road on Loch Ness.
This is Nessie's cousin Jessie. It was our Boat tours mascot.
We kept a look out for Nessie on the boat sonar, but we didn't see her.
Our view of Loch Ness from the boat.
Approaching Urquhart Castle from the boat.
The Cafe in Pitlochry where we had a muffin.
The Sweet shop in Pitlochry. We got some amazing licorice.
It was an amazing trip. I missed having Steven and the boys with us, but I'm glad I got to experience it with my Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment