Monday, January 11, 2010

Gavin's Baby Blessing

This year we blessed Gavin on Sept 27, 2009. It was such a neat experience and a lot of family was able to make it down. My sister Kati and my Brother-in-Law Evan and his wife were already here. Plus both Steven and my parents were able to make it and my Brother Scott with his wife and daughter. We also had about 20 of Steven's Theatre friends that were able to come so it was quite the crowd. We were sad not all of our family could make it but we know they were there in spirit.
Steven gave Gavin an amazing blessing which we were able to record. I have since typed it out so if anyone is interested in reading it, just let me know. We had all the men in our family plus our friend Matt Clegg in the circle.

After the blessing everyone came back to our place for some lunch and cake. I have never had so much food prepared in my life, but most of it got eaten. I was very happy about that. All in all, it was a wonderful day and everything that I had hoped it would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment